The Art of War for Small Business
Defeat the Competition and Dominate the Market with the Masterful Strategies of Sun Tzu
On Sale: 06/11/2014
Sun Tzu’s classic strategies are the perfect fit for equipping the small business to prevail over their larger competitors.
About the Book
Defeat the competition and dominate the market with these masterful strategies of Sun Tzu.
Over two and a half millennia ago, Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu taught that size alone does not guarantee victory--strategy, positioning, planning, and leadership all play equally significant roles in overpowering the opposition. Today, this classic treatise is perfect for adapting to the world of small business, with entrepreneurs entrenched in fierce competition for customers, market share, and talent.
Featuring inspiring examples of entrepreneurial success, The Art of War for Small Business centers its 12 timeless lessons on how to:
- Choose the right ground for your battles
- Leverage strengths while overcoming limitations
- Strike competitors’ weakest points and seize every opportunity
- Focus priorities and resources on conquering key challenges
- Go where the enemy is not
- Build and leverage strategic alliances
Countless military, political, and business leaders across the world and throughout time have learned how to utilize these brilliant strategies to outsmart, outmaneuver, and outstrategize their larger adversaries’ seemingly overwhelming forces.
Now, it’s time for the small business owner to learn how they can also capture crucial sectors, serve unmet needs, and emerge victorious.
- ISBN: 9780814433812
- ISBN 10: 0814433812
- On Sale: 06/11/2014
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning