The Crowdfunding Handbook
Raise Money for Your Small Business or Start-Up with Equity Funding Portals
On Sale: 05/10/2016
Crowdfunding is changing the game for private companies. Learn all the dos and don’ts you need to know to maximize your company’s success!
About the Book
IPSs are expensive, and venture capital nearly impossible to attract. Crowdfunding is changing the game for private companies. Are you taking full advantage?
Think Kickstarter® is just for artists and people who don’t really want to work for their success? Think again! In 2012 President Obama signed the JOBS act (Jumpstart Our Business Startups), empowering privately owned companies to raise capital from investors without going through the rigorous IPO and private placement processes. Your private company can now crowdfund your way to success!
Now that the SEC has handed down the last regulations, the floodgates will open and companies will be free to compete for funding. Thankfully for you, small business and legal expert Cliff Ennico has followed the equity crowdfunding story since its inception and has translated the regulations into a clear set of dos and don’ts for entrepreneurs and small business others looking to get in early.
In The Crowdfunding Handbook, burgeoning crowdfunders can learn how to:
- Decipher whether crowdfunding is their best bet
- Choose between funding platforms
- Pitch a project to the public
- Reach the most promising investors
- Figure out disclosure documents and report requirements
The Crowdfunding Handbook reveals the tips and tools to helo you raise money for your small business or startup with equity funding portals.
- ISBN: 9780814433607
- ISBN 10: 081443360X
- On Sale: 05/10/2016
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $19.95
- Trim Size: 187.000mm x 235.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Crowdfunding
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Corporate Finance / Venture Capital
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Small Business