The Project Management Tool Kit
100 Tips and Techniques for Getting the Job Done Right
On Sale: 12/19/2013
Completing projects on time and under budget is never without obstacles. Project managers need all the help they can get!
About the Book
This results-oriented resource is a must-have strategic partner for project managers of every industry.
Shifting priorities, budget cuts, unexpected interruptions….the obstacles that project managers face daily are sometimes relentless and always burdensome. Now, the average project is only growing more complicated.
The Project Management Tool Kit is filled with step-by-step guidance that will enable managers to complete even the most complex projects both on time and on budget. The book also offers 100 powerful, practical tips and techniques in a variety of areas, including:
- Scope planning
- Schedule development and adjustment
- Cost estimating and control
- Defining and using project metrics
- Decision-making and problem solving
- Motivation and leadership
- Stakeholder engagement and expectation management
- Risk identification and monitoring
Extensively updated and revised to reflect the latest changes to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the checklists, charts, examples, and tools for easy implementation in this invaluable resource will help project managers of all types tackle any challenge that comes their way.
- ISBN: 9780814433454
- ISBN 10: 0814433456
- On Sale: 12/19/2013
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $19.95
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Project Management
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 8 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Production & Operations Management
- Category 9 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development