Marketing to Millennials
Reach the Largest and Most Influential Generation of Consumers Ever
On Sale: 07/02/2013
Your core customer base is about to be made up of the generation you don’t understand, and perhaps not even like. Will you connect with them or lose them--with your business not far behind?
About the Book
Marketing to Millennials is both an enlightening look at this generation of spend-happy consumers and a practical plan for earning their trust and loyalty.
The jokes at the Millennials’ expense are plenty, but not nearly as much as the $200 billion in buying power they now wield as they enter their peak earning and spending years. Love it or loathe it, you are doing business in their domain now, and your future depends on your ability to successfully connect with them.
Based on original market research, this book reveals the eight attitudes shared by most Millennials, including how they:
- Value social networking and aren't shy about sharing opinions
- Refuse to remain passive consumers but expect to participate in product development and marketing
- Demand authenticity and transparency
- Are highly influential, swaying parents and peers
- Are not all alike; therefore, understanding key segments is invaluable
Complete with expert interviews of those doing Millennial marketing right, as well as the new rules for engaging this increasingly vital generation successfully, Marketing to Millennials is the key to persuading the customers who will determine the bottom line for decades to come.
- ISBN: 9780814433225
- ISBN 10: 0814433227
- On Sale: 07/02/2013
- Pages: 218
- List Price: $24.95
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 21.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Direct
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Advertising & Promotion
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Multilevel
- Category 6 : COMPUTERS / Web / Social Networking