Pricing for Profit
How to Command Higher Prices for Your Products and Services
On Sale: 09/02/2009
Small business owners are falling to the perennial trap of industry pricing and marketing misconceptions when they could be earning a much greater profit. Learn how to charge more for your wares--regardless of the competition--without alienating your customers.
About the Book
This accessible and practical guide teaches businesses that they can command almost any price they choose by focusing on the value--not the cost--to the customer.
The low price that small businesses feel compelled to offer limits their ability to generate profits which, in turn, slows their response to changing customer needs. Pricing for Profit shows businesspeople how to break out of the stranglehold of industry pricing and earn compensation that matches the true value of the product or service being offered.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- quantify the value of their products or services;
- distinguish between price buyers and value buyers;
- bundle their offerings for competitive advantage and increased customer value;
- and craft a powerful marketing message that communicates value.
Filled with easy-to-use formulas, sample scripts, clear examples, instructive exercises, and more, Pricing for Profit is a must-read for businesspeople who want to generate more unit sales, close more sales overall at higher prices--and make more of the money they deserve with less unnecessary effort.
- ISBN: 9780814433003
- ISBN 10: 0814433006
- On Sale: 09/02/2009
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $19.95
- Trim Size: 119.000mm x 182.000mm x 26.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Structural Adjustment
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Production & Operations Management