Inside the Women's Power Circles That Are Changing the Face of Business
On Sale: 05/16/2013
With more women running major companies than ever before, a radical shift in power is now underway. Hear their stories and learn a better way of doing business.
About the BookDuring the past few years, professional women's groups have been coalescing in every major American city, collaborating to achieve clout and success--calling themselves “Power Bitches,” “Brazen Hussies,” and “S.L.U.T.S.: Successful Ladies Under Tremendous Stress.” This new girls’ network is alive and set to hyperdrive! Stiletto Network is the first book to highlight this groundbreaking movement of these trailblazing women. However, these pages are not only about celebrating these extraordinary women--from captains of industry to aspiring entrepreneurs--who have come together to celebrate, unwind, debate, and compare notes. They’re also about what happens when these women leave the table--how they mine their collective intelligence to realize their dreams or champion a cause, how they lift up their friends and push them forward, how they join forces to ensure each woman gets whatever it is she needs to accomplish her goals. Sharing story after story of extraordinary women banding together to help other extraordinary women, Stiletto Network is both a celebration and a call to action to a better way of doing business.
- ISBN: 9780814432549
- ISBN 10: 0814432549
- Imprint: AMACOM
- On Sale: 05/16/2013
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $11.99
- Publisher: AMACOM
- Publication Date: 05/16/2013
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Women in Business