Web Copy That Sells
The Revolutionary Formula for Creating Killer Copy That Grabs Their Attention and Compels Them to Buy
On Sale: 02/15/2013
Proven, practical, and now thoroughly updated for the age of social networking, Web Copy That Sells will help you turn your lackluster sites and channels into “perpetual money machines.”
About the Book
Just as technology is constantly evolving, author Maria Veloso approaches marketing communication from a posture of newer, faster, and more effective techniques.
Veloso provides both timeless and cutting-edge methods to help content marketers achieve phenomenal success. With the rise of social networks, “Twitterized” attention spans, and new forms of video content, marketers’ online sales techniques need an upgrade.
In Web Copy That Sells, you’ll gain tips for:
- crafting attention-grabbing, clickable, and actionable content;
- learn how to streamline key messages down to irresistible “cyber bites” for highly targeted Facebook ads and interactive web banners;
- discover the latest psychological tactics that compel customers to buy;
- and learn how to write video scripts that sell.
Whether your focus is on web copy, email campaigns, social media, or any of the other latest and greatest opportunities for lead generation through digital marketing communication, these tips will help you pack a fast, powerful, sales-generating punch.
- ISBN: 9780814432518
- ISBN 10: 0814432514
- On Sale: 02/15/2013
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 187.000mm x 235.000mm x 22.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / Internet Marketing
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Advertising & Promotion
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Writing
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 5 : COMPUTERS / Web / Social Networking