Get Clients Now! (TM)
A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches
On Sale: 05/08/2013
Stop crossing your fingers and hoping your chosen marketing methods are landing with the right customers. Learn how to target your base today!
About the Book
Learn the secrets professionals use to dramatically increase their client base by learning how to replace scattershot marketing and networking efforts with proven, targeted tactics.
Knowing where to spend your marketing dollars was a lot easier in the days when the choices were commercials, magazines, and billboards. Now, life in twenty-first-century America has become one gigantic 24/7 commercial with no limit of ways to get your brand in front of your customers. Has marketing become just a game of throwing darts in the dark, or is it still possible to effectively target your audience?
Using a simple cookbook model, the book helps you identify the ingredients missing from their current marketing activities, select the right strategies and tools from a menu of options, and create a completely customized action plan that can be fully implemented in only 28 days!
In Get Clients Now!, you will learn:
- How to choose the best marketing tactics for their situation and personality
- Hands-on approaches for replacing unproductive cold-calling with the power of relationship marketing
- Proven and effective online networking and prospecting, social media, and internet marketing strategies
- Advice on integrating online and offline tactics
- Tips for dealing with fear, resistance, and procrastination
Now in its third edition, Get Clients Now! has been updated with worksheets, exercises, all-new examples, and tried-and-true marketing practices for reaching new clients. Stop throwing a hundred fishing poles out into the vast ocean. Instead, learn where to most effectively take the net and scoop up your customers!
- ISBN: 9780814432457
- ISBN 10: 081443245X
- On Sale: 05/08/2013
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 178.000mm x 254.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / Internet Marketing
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Multilevel