The Debt-Free Spending Plan
An Amazingly Simple Way to Take Control of Your Finances Once and for All
On Sale: October 10, 2012
For anyone suffering under the crushing weight of debt, author JoAnneh Nagler has something to tell you: there’s a much simpler way.
About the Book
It can seem impossible to find a way out of debt--and the more complicated the proposed solution, the harder it is to stick with it. That’s why this book is SIMPLE.
Life coach JoAnneh Nagler gives you the help you need right now to live your life and get out of debt fast. The plan is clear, easy, and doesn’t require you to sift through chapters of high-minded financial advice or dig up your past spending history.
In The Debt-Free Spending Plan, you’ll learn how to:
- downsize expenses without feeling deprived,
- allocate money as it comes in,
- put together an easy-to-manage bill-paying plan,
- adjust for inevitable overspending,
- pay off debt without gouging expenses,
- and (believe it or not) start saving.
It doesn’t matter if you make $14,000 or $14 million--thanks to straightforward daily spending strategies and effortless expense tracking tools, The Debt-Free Spending Plan is the key to financial freedom. In just five minutes a day, you’ll find yourself on the road to financial freedom before the next billing cycle.
- ISBN: 9780814432433
- ISBN 10: 0814432433
- On Sale: October 10, 2012
- Pages: 292
- List Price: $17.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Budgeting
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success