The Customer Service Survival Kit
What to Say to Defuse Even the Worst Customer Situations
On Sale: 03/20/2013
The right words can transform volatile scenarios into calm and productive encounters. But this book is about more than talk--it’s about making sure your customers are happy.
About the Book
Issues with customers can send even the most seasoned service professionals into red alert. Discover how to effectively communicate your way out of any difficult spot.
By providing clear techniques, behavioral science insights, case studies, situation-specific advice, and actionable practice exercises, workplace communication expert Richard Gallagher has created a resource that can help anyone master the delicate art of communication.
In The?Customer Service Survival Kit, you’ll find tangible tips and tricks to help you discover:
- how to lean into criticism,
- how to avoid trigger phrases that can make bad situations worse,
- the secret to helping people feel heard,
- how to safely deliver bad news,
- and how to become immune to intimidation--among many other skills.
The Customer Service Survival Kit recognizes that the worst customer situations demand more of front-line employees than good intentions and the right attitude. With the help of these valuable insights, lessons, and indispensable problem-solving tools, your organization holds the key to radically improving its customer service reputation.
- ISBN: 9780814431832
- ISBN 10: 0814431836
- On Sale: 03/20/2013
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management