Conversations That Sell
Collaborate with Buyers and Make Every Conversation Count
On Sale: 04/01/2013
What do customers most hunger for? Meaningful, collaborative conversations built on mutual value and trust. Learn the collaborative conversation skills you need to capture the buyer's attention and secure business.
About the Book
This book introduces sales professionals to the collaborative conversation skills they need to?capture the buyer's attention and secure business.
Today's buyers want more from sales professionals than a simple consultation. What they're hungry for are?meaningful, collaborative conversations?built on mutual value and trust, that result in a win...where they, the seller, and the organization, achieve a winning outcome. Based on the author's five-step sales system, What's in It for Them (WIIFT) - Wait, Initiate, Investigate, Facilitate, Then Consolidate - Conversations That Sell shows you how to:
- Prepare for an?effective sales call - Identify sales opportunities and the factors that?drive buyers to act
- Adjust their approach?to the type of buyer - Achievers, Commanders, Reflectors, and Expressers
- Make conversations flow easily - Address problems, opportunities, wants, and needs
- Work through objections - Advance and close sales; and more
Packed with valuable tools and examples, salespeople in all industries will discover how to increase their short- and long-term sales success by keeping the focus of every conversation where it belongs…on the buyer.
- ISBN: 9780814431801
- ISBN 10: 0814431801
- On Sale: 04/01/2013
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills