The Accidental Salesperson
How to Take Control of Your Sales Career and Earn the Respect and Income You Deserve
On Sale: 06/27/2012
For those whose career as a salesperson chose them instead of the other way around, this road map provides the critical information you need to master the essentials and hit the ground running.
About the Book
Sales may have chosen you--and you’ve suddenly found yourself in a profession you’re not fully prepared for. Learn how to navigate your career effectively with this invaluable resource.
Sales training expert and author Chris Lytle offers advice and inspiration new salespeople might have missed when they skipped the career-planning stage--and provides the tools you need to fast-track your sales success.
Filled with money-generating strategies, humorous yet instructive anecdotes, thought-provoking axioms, and powerful tools, The Accidental Salesperson includes guidance on:
- selling to people who don't have time to meet,
- differentiating between information seekers and genuine prospects,
- using social media and other online tools,
- and building relationships competitors can't steal.
Lively, entertaining, and mercifully free of the dull theories, manipulative methods, and high-pressure tactics of most sales books--the fully updated second edition of The Accidental Salesperson guides you through every aspect of selling to customers in today’s marketplace.
- ISBN: 9780814430866
- ISBN 10: 0814430864
- On Sale: 06/27/2012
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success