Win the Sale Without Compromising on Price
On Sale: February 15, 2012
Negotiating isn’t always in a business’s best interest. This powerful guide explains how to increase your sales--and do so while selling at a higher price.
About the Book
This book teaches salespeople to rethink their approach to sales goals--so they not only sell a greater quantity but sell with the bottom line in mind.
In the high-pressure quest to make a sale, acquire a contract, and beat out other bidders, sales professionals frequently resort to short-term strategies like cutting prices, offering discounts, or making other concessions. By explaining how short-term strategies are destructive to the long-term sustainability of a business, High-Profit Selling helps salespeople instead focus their energy on “profit sales” that successfully execute product price increases while maintaining and strengthening current customer relationships.
In this invaluable resource, you’ll learn:
- how to avoid negotiating, actively listen to customers,
- match the benefits of products or services with customers’ needs and pains,
- confidently communicate value,
- and ensure prospects are serious and not shopping for price.
Too many salespeople believe that a sale at any price is better than no sale at all. High-Profit Selling teaches them to do away with this logic and instead make sales that satisfy and add value to both the client and company.
- ISBN: 9780814420096
- ISBN 10: 0814420095
- On Sale: February 15, 2012
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General