The Facilitator's Fieldbook
On Sale: 10/03/2012
Getting people to play together nicely is one thing. Getting them to work together productively is a very different challenge. This practical fieldbook gives managers, trainers, and group leaders in any industry the tools to turn their teams into well-oiled machines.
About the Book
An invaluable guide that provides you with the comprehensive tools and knowledge you need to help your teams--and, ultimately, your organization--succeed.
The completely revised third edition of this longtime go-to resource for novice and experienced facilitators provides new team-building exercises as well as updated information on virtual meetings, mediation, strategic planning, and much more.
Loaded with procedures, checklists, guidelines, samples, and templates, The Facilitator’s Fieldbook covers all the key areas of successful team management, including:
- establishing ground rules
- planning meetings and agendas,
- resolving conflict,
- making decisions,
- and helping groups optimize their time.
You’ll also gain tips on maintaining the tone and flow of meetings, and will learn to determine when to delegate projects to individuals rather than assembling a group. Collaborative projects have become an increasingly prevalent feature of modern business strategies and workplace dynamics. But intentional, strategic facilitation is essential to making sure these groups and teams are effective.
- ISBN: 9780814420089
- ISBN 10: 0814420087
- On Sale: 10/03/2012
- Pages: 480
- List Price: $45.00
- Trim Size: 216.000mm x 279.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Facility Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / Meetings & Presentations
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Reference