Now, Build a Great Business!
7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market
On Sale: November 19, 2010
For entrepreneurs, aspiring leaders, and corporate executives alike, this fast-moving and engaging guide reveals the seven powerful principles behind every great business.
About the Book
Don’t be daunted by a challenging economy and fierce competition. Even in the toughest environment, innovative, highly profitable businesses abound and yours can be one of them.
Bestselling business authority Mark Thompson and international success expert Brian Tracy join forces to show you how great leadership, great people, and great products are the key to building a phenomenally successful business.
In Now, Build a Great Business!, you’ll learn how to:
- inspire superior results from everyone around you;
- attract and keep great people;
- develop a business plan that maximizes your resources;
- identify market demands;
- deliver superior customer service;
- craft a standout marketing plan;
- and motivate customers to buy again and again.
Thompson and Tracy reveal a series of seven principles guaranteed to improve any business in any industry. This guide also features real-world examples from wildly successful businesses and accessible, all-encompassing strategies to guide you through the most important facets of any profitable venture--including leadership, sales, and marketing.
Now, Build a Great Business! will transform your business and help you deliver extraordinary results.
- ISBN: 9780814416983
- ISBN 10: 0814416985
- On Sale: November 19, 2010
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $11.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / Job Hunting
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development