Slow Down, Sell Faster!
Understand Your Customer's Buying Process and Maximize Your Sales
On Sale: January 5, 2011
What do customers really want from salespeople? Slower, more attentive conversations that address their unique needs. Discover the simple yet powerful eight-step process for delivering a winning sales pitch to any audience.
About the Book
Faster sales pitches won’t lead to faster sales. The key to speeding up the sales process is to actually slow down and get in sync with your customer’s buying process.
The biggest mistake salespeople make in their careers is equating a faster pitch with a faster close. Sales guru Kevin Davis shows you how to slow down and focus on the customer buying process, so they can identify and quantify customers’ real needs--and adapt their sales pitches accordingly.
In Slow Down, Sell Faster!, you’ll learn how to:
- Match your sales behaviors to your customers’ needs throughout the buying process
- Get more appointments by using a problem-focused approach
- Combat your most lethal competitor: customer complacency
- Use probing questions to diagnose small problems that point to bigger needs
- Master the complicated politics of complex sales
- Overcome common selling dilemmas
Davis introduces a simple yet powerful method for buyer-focused selling that is practical, repeatable, and easily customizable. This buyer-focused approach extends to proposals and presentations, loyalty, retention, and, of course, cultivating more business.
Packed with examples from the author's extensive experience and detailed research on customer buying patterns, Slow Down, Sell Faster! offers an alternative to traditional selling that leads to increased sales--and happier customers.
- ISBN: 9780814416853
- ISBN 10: 0814416853
- On Sale: January 5, 2011
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management