Home Staging That Works
Sell Your Home in Less Time for More Money
On Sale: March 24, 2010
Want to sell your home at a premium price--now? Discover the secrets and staging techniques the pros don’t want you to know that that will turn your home into a highly sought-after showpiece.
About the Book
In this game-changing book, author Starr C. Osborne shares secrets that staging consultants don’t want you to know for yourself, which will help you save money during the sales process and maximize the value of your home.
As one of America’s most successful staging experts, Osborne knows what staging tricks cause buyers to fight over a property. Home Staging That Works provides specific recommendations on what to do, keep, chuck, fix, paint, replace, avoid, update, show, hide, highlight, and more.
You’ll learn how to:
- focus on your potential buyers’ tastes (not your own),
- create curb appeal,
- drive interest online with photos that flatter your home,
- declutter and prepack at the same time,
- clean and repair your home without spending a fortune,
- and keep your home sale-ready without being afraid to live in it
An amazing 91 percent of real estate professionals say professional staging is the way to go. Complete with photographs of real-life before-and-after transformations, Home Staging That Works offers strategies for each room in your home as well as conceptual approaches to bring the parts together beautifully and make the right buyer fall in love.
- ISBN: 9780814415221
- ISBN 10: 0814415229
- On Sale: March 24, 2010
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $18.95
- Trim Size: 203.000mm x 241.000mm x 20.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate / Buying & Selling Homes
- Category 2 : HOUSE & HOME / Design & Construction
- Category 3 : HOUSE & HOME / Reference
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success