The Elements of Power
Lessons on Leadership and Influence
On Sale: January 26, 2011
What power do you have to influence others? More than you know. Discover the key you already possess to unlocking your leadership potential.
About the Book
Discover invaluable insights about power and leadership with up-and-coming influencers from the former CEO of a global consulting firm.
Author Terry R. Bacon teaches you how things like your own knowledge, expressiveness, history, character, network, and reputation can open the complex combination lock to true leadership and irresistible influence. Whether you’re interested in taking on a more substantial role in your professional or personal life, these tools already at your disposal are the key to achieving success.
Applying the latest research on the nature of power all over the world, Elements of Power shows you:
- how power works in organizations,
- how people use and lose power,
- the relationship between power and leadership,
- what makes famous people powerful,
- and how to lead and influence others more effectively.
Complete with examinations of key business figures and world leaders and a handy self-assessment tool, Elements of Power offers an accessible and unprecedented pipeline to the many sources and types of internal and external power and provides insights on how to leverage each and how to exert the most important power of all: the power of will.
- ISBN: 9780814415122
- ISBN 10: 0814415121
- On Sale: January 26, 2011
- Pages: 320
- List Price: $13.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success