Commercial Mortgages 101
Everything You Need to Know to Create a Winning Loan Request Package
On Sale: May 3, 2010
For aspiring commercial real estate investors and mortgage brokers who are ready to take advantage of the booming housing market, this step-by-step guide explains how to secure the financing and mortgage terms you need to reap profitable rewards.
About the Book
For those in pursuit of commercial real estate opportunities, learn the tools to be successful in this helpful guide by an expert in the industry.
Independent commercial real estate broker Michael Reinhard has been leveraging the financial benefits of our strong economy for years. In this practical and insightful guide, he offers advice to help others in their pursuit of commercial real estate endeavors.
By providing a thorough overview of commercial mortgage underwriting and credit analysis, Commercial Mortgages 101 teaches you how to:
- think and speak like a commercial real estate lender;
- quickly size and under write basic commercial real estate loans;
- prepare personal cash flow statements;
- read and interpret lenders’ preliminary loan proposals’;
- create a Schedule of Real Estate Owned;
- And prepare a persuasive and professional loan request package.
Credit and financing issues pose the greatest challenges to prospective borrowers attaining the money and mortgage terms they need. Whether you’re a real estate investor or a mortgage broker trying to decide on the right form of ownership (LP, LLC, Co-tenancy, or others) or you need to calculate your true net worth and liquidity to ensure your loan is approved, Commercial Mortgages 101 is your start-to-finish guide to success.
- ISBN: 9780814415078
- ISBN 10: 0814415075
- On Sale: May 3, 2010
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate / Commercial
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance / Wealth Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Investments & Securities / Real Estate
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate / Mortgages