Smart Selling on the Phone and Online
Inside Sales That Gets Results
On Sale: 09/23/2009
Do you have what it takes to become a true sales warrior in the world of sales 2.0? Learn the 10 phone and web skills essential to the success of the sales industry’s most efficient closers.
About the Book
In an age of telesales and digital selling, this award-winning business book pinpoints the ten skills essential to high-efficiency, high-success sales performance based on the author’s TeleSmart 10 System for Power Selling.
Bestselling author and TeleSmart Communications president Josiane Feigon equips salespeople with the powerful tools they need to open stronger, build trust faster, handle objections better, and close more sales when dealing with customers they can’t see face-to-face.
In Smart Selling on the Phone and Online, you’ll learn how to:
- overcome ten different forms of “paralysis” and reestablish momentum;
- sell in sound bites, not long-winded speeches;
- ask the right questions to reveal customer needs;
- navigate around obstacles to get to the power buyer;
- and prioritize and manage your time so that more of it is spent actually selling.
The world of selling keeps changing, and sales professionals are on the front line of innovation to keep profits flowing. Combining an accessible text with clear graphics and step-by-step processes, Smart Selling on the Phone and Online will help any rep master the world of sales 2.0 and become a true sales warrior.
- ISBN: 9780814414651
- ISBN 10: 0814414656
- Imprint: AMACOM
- On Sale: 09/23/2009
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $17.95
- Publisher: AMACOM
- Publication Date: 09/23/2009
- Trim Size: 155.000mm x 229.000mm x 17.000mm
- Weight: 380.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Telemarketing
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Time Management