Quick Meeting Openers for Busy Managers
More Than 50 Icebreakers, Energizers, and Other Creative Activities That Get Results
On Sale: June 2, 2008
For managers team leaders, and facilitators who don’t have time to waste in unproductive meetings, this easy-reference tool teaches you how to create a relaxed meeting atmosphere that maximizes the effectiveness and value of meetings.
About the Book
The tone you set in the first few minutes of a meeting is a key determining factor in whether your efforts will prove to be successful--or a poor use of time.
Quick Meeting Openers for Busy Managers gives you the tools, activities, and advice they need to create the kind of open, energetic, and relaxed atmosphere that leads to effective meetings and serious results.
Designed to take the anxiety out of meetings and encourage creative and practical discussion, the book contains meeting starters that will help you:
- ease introductions for people who don’t know each other;
- warm up the group before moving them into more difficult territory;
- generate lively dialogue and sharing of ideas;
- effectively split attendees up into work groups;
- expedite brainstorming and promote problem-solving;
- and much more.
For anyone charged with the task of running meetings, Quick Meeting Openers for Busy Mangers helps you plan and execute a successful meeting by providing the tools to facilitate strong right out of the gate.
- ISBN: 9780814409336
- ISBN 10: 0814409334
- On Sale: June 2, 2008
- Pages: 192
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 25.000mm x 25.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / Meetings & Presentations
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Communication & Social Skills
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Reference
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills