Mastering the Language of Leadership
On Sale: 03/26/2006
The ability to influence people’s thoughts and feelings, to generate their buy-in, has emerged as the paramount leadership skill. Generating Buy-In: Mastering the Language of Leadership will help you master the powerful language that breeds such a commitment.
About the Book
In the workplace, marketplace?and public arena, the ability to influence?people's thoughts and feelings - to generate their buy-in - has become the?#1?leadership skill.
In this book,?leadership consultant and former CNN?Chief White House Correspondent Mark S. Walton shows you how to design and implement the communication methodology used by leaders?such as?General Electric's Jack Welch, Intel's Andy Grove, President Ronald Reagan and even Winston Churchill.
In Generating Buy-In, you will be empowered to:
- Design a strategic story that projects a positive future to your audience.
- Speak the language of buy-in with images that mold people's thoughts and emotions.
- Put this language to work, whether?your goal is to?inspire an audience, lead a team, raise sales, or win an election
Complete with examples, practical exercises, sample business scenarios, Generating Buy-In imparts a simple and actionable approach to even the most complex?leadership,?management, sales or marketing challenges. It is an indispensable resource for leading and succeeding in today's fiercely competitive world!
- ISBN: 9780814409053
- ISBN 10: 0814409059
- On Sale: 03/26/2006
- Pages: 128
- List Price: $17.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Professional Growth
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success