Acing the Interview
How to Ask and Answer the Questions That Will Get You the Job
On Sale: January 23, 2008
At some point, most people have been caught off guard by tough interview questions. This book helps readers take charge of the situation! Acing the Interview is a no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners guide to interview success.
About the Book
At some point, most people have been caught off guard by tough interview questions. This book helps you take charge of the situation!
In Acing the Interview, the employment expert Dr. Phil called “the best of the best” gives job seekers candid advice for answering even the most unexpected questions, including:
- You really don’t have as much experience as we would like?why should we hire you?
- How many hours in your previous jobs did you have to work each week to get everything done?
- What do you consider most valuable?a high salary, job recognition, or advancement?
The book also arms business professionals with questions to ask prospective employers that could prevent them from making a big job mistake, such as:
- What would you say are the worst parts of this job?
- What are the major problems facing the company and this department?
- Why aren't you promoting from within?
Taking you through the entire process, from the initial interview to evaluating a job offer, and even into salary negotiation, Acing the Interview is a no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners guide to interview success.
- ISBN: 9780814401613
- ISBN 10: 0814401619
- On Sale: January 23, 2008
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $17.99
- Trim Size: 190.000mm x 241.000mm x 22.000mm
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / Job Hunting
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success