The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader
Becoming the Person Others Will Want to Follow
On Sale: 09/16/2007
John C. Maxwell provides a concise, accessible leadership book that helps readers become more effective leaders from the inside out. Daily readings highlight twenty-one essential leadership qualities and include 'Reflecting On It' and 'Bringing It Home' sections that help readers integrate and apply each day's material.
About the Book
Leaders are always looking for an edge. That often sends many of them looking for the next big thing. Although leadership approaches and trendy management fads come and go, what remains the same? The qualities of a leader.
Internationally-recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author John C. Maxwell touches on the process of developing the art of leadership by giving the reader practical tools and insights into developing the qualities found in great leaders.
As the authority on leadership today, Maxwell shares his innovative yet timeless principles on how to effectively lead others has impacted the lives of thousands of business leaders.
In The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader, Maxwell expands on the qualities every leaders needs to be successful such as:
- Character – be a piece of the rock
- Charisma – the first impression can seal the deal
- Communication – without it, you travel alone
- Commitment – it separates doers from dreamers
- Competence – if you build it, they will come
Everything rises and falls on leadership, and leadership truly develops from the inside out. If you can become the leader you ought to be on the inside, you will become the leader you want to be on the outside.
The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader will show you that when you develop these qualities, people will want to follow you. When that happens, you’ll be able to tackle anything in the world.
- ISBN 10: 0785289046
- On Sale: 09/16/2007
- Pages: 176
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 134.000mm x 198.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Ethics
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success