The Psychology of Selling
Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
On Sale: July 16, 2006
Brian Tracy, one of the top professional speakers and sales trainers in the world today, found that his most important breakthrough in selling was the discovery that it is the “Psychology of Selling” that is more important than the techniques and methods of selling.
About the Book
Top professional speaker and sales trainer Brian Tracy found that his most important breakthrough was the discovery that it is the “psychology of selling” that is more important than the techniques and methods of selling.
Learn how to double and triple your sales in any market. It’s a promise of prosperity that sales guru Brian Tracy has seen fulfilled again and again.
More salespeople have become millionaires by listening to and applying his ideas than from any other sales training process ever developed.
In Psychology of Selling, Tracy teaches you:
- “The inner game of sales and selling”
- How to eliminate the fear of rejection
- How to build unshakeable confidence
Tracy shows how salespeople must learn to control their thoughts, feelings and actions to make themselves more effective.
Psychology of Selling gives you a series of ideas, methods, strategies, and techniques that you can use immediately to make more sales, faster and easier than ever before.
- ISBN: 9780785288060
- ISBN 10: 0785288066
- On Sale: July 16, 2006
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / Internet Marketing