How to Lead When Your Boss Can't (or Won't)
On Sale: 10/01/2019
Learn the secrets of how to lead well and be successful even when working for an ineffective leader.
About the Book
Don’t let a bad boss or manager hold you back from being successful!
Every day millions of people with high potential are frustrated and held back by incompetent leaders. New York Times bestselling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell knows this because the number one question he gets asked is about how to lead when the boss isn’t a good leader.
You don’t have to be trapped in your work situation. In this book, adapted from the million-selling The 360-Degree Leader, and now distilled down for busy professionals, Maxwell unveils the keys to successfully navigating the challenges of working for a bad boss.
In How to Lead When Your Boss Can’t (or Won’t), Maxwell teaches you how to:
- position yourself for current and future success,
- take the high road with a poor leader,
- avoid common pitfalls,
- work well with teammates,
- and develop influence wherever you find yourself.
Practicing the principles taught in this book will result in endless opportunities—for your organization, your career, and your life. You can learn how to lead when your boss can’t (or won’t).
- ISBN: 9780785230786
- ISBN 10: 0785230785
- On Sale: 10/01/2019
- Pages: 160
- List Price: $12.99
- Trim Size: 117.000mm x 184.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Etiquette
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Conflict Resolution & Mediation