The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
On Sale: 02/05/2019
Internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell teaches readers how to shift their leadership to keep innovating, improving, and influencing others in today’s fast-paced world.
About the Book
Dive into a masterclass that reveals the shifts you should make over the course of you career to keep innovating, improving, and influencing others to the highest levels of success in today’s unprecedented business climate.
Change is so rapid today that leaders must do more than stay the course to be successful. If they aren’t nimble and ready to adapt, they won’t survive. The key is to learn how to leadershift.
John C. Maxwell helps leaders gain the ability and willingness to make leadership changes that will positively enhance their organizational and personal growth. He does this by sharing the eleven shifts he made over the course of his long, successful leadership career.
In Leadershift, Maxwell shares some of the leadershifts including…
- Adaptive Shift from Plan A to Option A,
- the Production Shift from Ladder Climbing to Ladder Building,
- the Influence Shift from Positional Authority to Moral Authority and more!
Leadershift gives specific guidance to readers about how to make these shifts in their own lives.
Each one requires them to change the way they think, act, and ultimately lead so they can be successful in a world that never remains the same.
To go forward, we need to move faster. And as leaders, we need to stay ahead, we need to see more than others, and we need to see before others.
- ISBN 10: 0718098501
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 02/05/2019
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 26.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success