Developing the Leader Within You 2.0
On Sale: 01/08/2019
In this thoroughly revised and updated 25th-anniversary edition of his now-classic work, John C. Maxwell reveals how to develop the vision, value, influence, and motivation required of successful leaders---now in paperback.
About the Book
Learn how to develop the influence, character, service and vision that it takes to be a leader in every aspect of your life.
First released in 1993, John C. Maxwell’s now-classic work revolutionized the way leaders are made. By examining the differences between leadership styles, Maxwell outlines principles for inspiring, motivating, and influencing others from any type of leadership position--including as a business executive, a church leader, a teacher, or even a parent.
In this thoroughly revised and updated edition, Maxwell includes two new chapters to include the leadership insights and practices he has learned in the decades since the first edition so that you’ll receive everything you need to take a significant step in your leadership journey.
In Developing the Leader Within You 2.0, you will successfully learn and understand:
- Influence – using the 5 Levels of Leadership as a roadmap to influence others
- Character – embracing good ethics, practicing self-leadership, and valuing people
- Service – asking eight questions to develop into a leader who serves others daily
- Vision – including eight components when painting a vision for your people so they can experience it
These foundational principles provides both new readers and longtime fans with the necessary wisdom to help any leader and organization succeed in fostering integrity, self-discipline, and effecting positive change.
Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 will help you transform the way you think about leadership.
- ISBN: 9780718074081
- ISBN 10: 0718074084
- On Sale: 01/08/2019
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Ethics
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational