The Art of Work
A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do
On Sale: 03/24/2015
Don’t settle for the status quo! Discover your passions, your purpose, and you’re life’s work. There is a job you were born to do!
About the Book
A USA TODAY, WASHINGTON POST, AND PUBLISHER'S WEEKLY BESTSELLER!
The path to your life's work is difficult and risky, even scary, which is why few finish the journey. This book will help you discover your life’s work to live a life that matters with passion and purpose. It’s about the task you were born to do, your true life’s work.
Bestselling author and entrepreneur Jeff Goins explains how the search begins with passion but does not end there. Only when our interests connect with the needs of the world do we begin living for a larger purpose. Those who experience this intersection experience something exceptional and enviable.
Though it is rare, such a life is attainable by anyone brave enough to try.
Through personal experience, compelling case studies, and current research on the mysteries of motivation and talent, Jeff shows you how to find their vocation and what to expect along the way.
In The Art of Work, you’ll learn:
- The seven stages of calling to discover your life’s work
- How accidental apprenticeships differ from mentoring and why taking action is key
- How believing The Myth of the Leap can prevent you from achieving your dreams
- To live The Portfolio Life and how it can lead to your greatest satisfaction and best work
Our hearts crave connection to a meaningful calling. The Art of Work illuminates the proven path for anyone who wants to embrace that calling and build a body of work they can be proud of.
- ISBN: 9780718022075
- ISBN 10: 0718022076
- On Sale: 03/24/2015
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $16.99
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 216.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / General
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success