3 Things Successful People Do
The Road Map That Will Change Your Life
On Sale: February 2, 2016
The path to success is not in front of you--you’re on it already! John C. Maxwell provides insight into what it means to truly be on the journey to success.
About the Book
The single most fulfilling, game-changing state of mind a person can adopt is the notion that success is in the journey itself.
There are simply too many variables out of our control to define our success on outcomes only. Life is not a winner-take-all championship game, but a an excruciatingly long season with multiple chances every day to learn from losses, grow from successes, and make the appropriate changes along the way.
In 3 Things Successful People Do, New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker John C. Maxwell provides insight into what it means to truly be on the journey to success. No matter where you are on your journey, this invaluable resource will help you discover your personal road map and equip you with what you will need to change course, if necessary, and keep growing.
After reading this book, you will learn:
- Skills we can buy or hire
- Attitudes we cultivate through mentoring and experience
- Values we instill in ourselves
When you surrender superficial notions of “arrival” and realize that the daily process is what makes your goals real, you haven’t just changed the game of success . . . you’ve become a success already.
- ISBN: 9780718016968
- ISBN 10: 0718016963
- On Sale: February 2, 2016
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $12.99
- Trim Size: 133.000mm x 187.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership